Book Trust Manager Training
Welcome to the Book Trust Managers Course.
Book Trust Managers play an essential role in ensuring that all Book Trust teachers have what they need to implement our program effectively and efficiently. Book Trust Managers are the bridge between the small but mighty Book Trust team and all the teachers in your school. Book Trust simply wouldn’t function as well without your dedication and devotion!
To move through the course, follow the Lesson navigation in the left sidebar.
- After completing each Topic, click the blue “Continue” button in the lower right.
- You will not be able to finish a Lesson until all the Topics have been completed and have a green check mark next to them.
- The course requires you to take brief, periodic quizzes to test your knowledge, and you must answer all questions correctly to move forward.
- You can move backwards in the course at any time, in any order.
- You can also complete your work in multiple sessions – the course will save your progress automatically, and you can select the Lesson/Topic you left off at when you return.
Once you complete this course, your Book Trust Manager training will be complete, and you will be all set to create your teacher roster for the 2018-2019 school year!
Ready to get started? Click on “Lesson 1. Manager Training Introduction” to begin the course.