Welcome to the Scholastic Ordering Logistics Course.
Scholastic Book Clubs is the much-valued book distribution partner of Book Trust. Although we are not affiliated with them in any way, we are grateful for their partnership, which makes it easy and simple to get books in the hands of the kids who need them most. In this brief, 30 minute course, you’ll learn how to create or update your Scholastic account, correctly order books for your students every month, and have Book Trust pay the invoice directly.
To move through the course, follow the Lesson navigation in the left sidebar.
- After completing each Topic, click the blue “Continue” button in the lower right.
- You will not be able to finish a Lesson until all the Topics have been completed and have a green check mark next to them.
- The course requires you to take brief, periodic quizzes to test your knowledge, and you must answer all questions correctly to move forward.
- You can move backwards in the course at any time, in any order.
- You can also complete your work in multiple sessions – the course will save your progress automatically, and you can select the Lesson/Topic you left off at when you return.
When complete, you’ll receive a certificate of achievement.
Ready to get started? Click on “Logistics Introduction” to begin the course.