The Art and Science of the Program
Welcome to the Art and Science of Book Trust.
In this course, you’ll learn about the five key components of program fidelity, and how to implement them easily and efficiently in order to help us maximize the impact we can create for the students we serve. Whether you are brand new to Book Trust or a seasoned pro, there are tips and examples you’ll find both useful and inspirational.
To move through the course, follow the Lesson navigation in the left sidebar.
- After completing each Topic, click the blue “Continue” button in the lower right.
- You will not be able to finish a Lesson until all the Topics have been completed and have a green check mark next to them.
- The course requires you to take brief, periodic quizzes to test your knowledge, and you must answer all questions correctly to move forward.
- You can move backwards in the course at any time, in any order.
- You can also complete your work in multiple sessions – the course will save your progress automatically, and you can select the Lesson/Topic you left off at when you return.
When complete, you’ll receive an email confirmation and be invited to take the next course, if applicable.
Ready to get started? Click on “Lesson 1. What is Book Trust?” to begin the course.